Inground Swimming Pool Anti-Freeze or RV Anti-Freeze?
Non-toxic pool anti-freeze from DesRochers Backyard Pools and Spas offers a variety of benefits:
- You want a non-toxic propylene glycol swimming pool anti-freeze. RV antifreeze is made for the plumbing systems of campers.
- It maintains your pool in its optimum condition throughout the harshest winter weather
- It is easy to use
- It will enhance the life of your pool by treating lines with non-toxic anti-freeze for pools
- Tested safe for all types of pool plumbing
- Treat 10 feet of 1.5 inch pool plumbing with one gallon of non-toxic pool anti-freeze
- Measure the approximate length of pipe in your filtration system before you buy for the most effective anti-freeze treatment
- Prevent water from freezing in pool lines and damaging plumbing
- Avoid expensive repair and maintenance
- Non-toxic pool anti-freeze is pool protection at its most affordable!
- Propylene glycol (Swimming Pool Anti-Freeze) is considered by the FDA as GRAS (generally regarded as safe) and can be used in foodstuffs etc. Although drinking large amounts is not to be recommended! Ethylene glycol is poisonous to humans and animals.
- 50% propylene glycol with water freezes at -26degrees F.
- Clearly Champion Swimming Pool Anti-Freeze is preferable for this use.
All your winter chemicals and accessories can be found at DesRochers Backyard Pools and Spas. Contact us for more information.